Sunday, July 12, 2009

My Life as a Human Sim (For Sim Lovers Only)

Lemme preface this rant with the warning that you are now entering into nerd territory. Put on some goggles or a face mask. This sh** could splatter or be contagious or something.

With that said . . . I absolutely love playing The Sims. I have been a Sims fan since my mother bought me Sim City back in . . . gosh, '96? '97? Anywho, I loved having the ability to create, build and destroy. Of course, everybody else didn't understand why I played so much. They thought that I was crazy and that the game was boring. But years later when "The Sims" came out and really blew up, my mother (and boyfriend at the time) hopped on the crazy wagon with me and we all became Sim-aholics.

The fun part of this game is watching the realistic interactions between the characters. It's hilarious when the person you created, acts just like the person you modeled them after in real life. For example, I created a Sim who looks like me. In this newest edition, I create her personality. Which means that I made her absent minded, funny, artistic, and a bunch of other stuff. However, she does little things that I do and it's so funny. For example, she jumps into the arms of her loved ones, which is something I do. (You gotta have a skrong back to date me fellas!) She cooked for the first time and almost burned down the house. She has a deep-ass voice like me. (Which is weird because I didn't program that).

It cracks me up. Sometimes while going through every day life, I feel like a Sim. I think that's the side effect to this game. All of you Sims fans know what I mean. Sim fans unite!


*crickets*


Or not. Just thought I'd share that witchall! Back to playing my game.

2 comments:

  1. I wanna play the new Sims sooo bad! My mom got it last weekend, so I'm going to have to wait a bit :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's awesome! You will love it.

    ReplyDelete