Friday, February 5, 2010

Food, Glorious Food!

It's official. The Master Cleanse is over. I sat down and had a (small) bowl of romaine lettuce covered with granny smith apples, gorgonzola cheese, spiced walnuts and tangy dried cranberries drizzled in italian dressing. Hold on . . . I'm having an orgasm. Ahhh yes!!!

Anywho, I found the gym that I would like to join. Being that we are on the verge of experiencing THE STORM OF THE CENTURY, CENTURY, CENTURY, I won't be able to go until Monday. So until then, I will have to behave myself until I can work it on out. I'm excited and can't wait to get started.

All right, what's going on in my little corner of the world? I have my interview for the ---- job on Monday. For all of you "pro-Japan" people, this does not mean I'm giving up on Japan. I'm just weighing all options and seeing if these folks will make me an offer "I can't refuse." Either way, the man-friend (for his own selfish reasons) hopes that I get this job. My mother is thinking it's a sign from God. Me? I stopped thinking a long time ago.

Ummm . . . what else? Nothing really. Let me get back to watching "Confessions of a Shopaholic." Thank god for instant viewing on Netflix. Some movies should never grace a television screen, lol.

5 comments:

  1. The salad sounds orgasmic! Mmmmmmmm.....

    Good luck with the Gym. I joined a gym last year and ended up actually going a handful of times! I then decided that I wouldn't join another gym, instead I will be putting my money to buying a treadmill of my own! Wooohooo!!! I am more comfortable obesely sweating within the privacy of my own home!

    Let us note that I still remain Pro-Japan, but I do wish you luck on your interview! Its always important to have options!

    You are far more disciplined than me! I would've given up on that Master Cleanse after the first day, then demolished an entire box of Golden Oreos, as they are the Sunshine in my life!!! LMAO!!!

    I actually went to see Confessions of a Shopaholic in the theater! Oh the shame!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW, LOVE the new template! Simply chic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! <3 this template, as I said before :)

    Seriously, my mouth dropped open reading your salad description...it's literally 12:49am right now, and I'm suddenly hungry...Thanks...

    Good luck with your job interview!!! If they know you had other options, and they really want you, they'll offer you something good...and maybe they'll throw in a trip to Japan as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your diet! You met your goal, and you had a nice, healthy way to break it!

    As for your interview, it is good to have options. Whatever your decision, I hope it will suit you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Islandbaby - Thank you! I will definitely be needing that luck. And it's hilarious that you're more comfortable "obesely" sweating (as you put it) at home. I feel uncomfortable working out at home because I have the pain-in-the-you-know-what man-friend watching my every move to make sure I do every exercise to the fullest and counting out each set. Such a jerk! :-p

    @Cecilia - Thanks for helping me decide on the template. I liked this one better too. Also, sorry for making you hungry but that salad was gooood. :-p

    @Bighead - Thanks Mister!

    ReplyDelete