Sunday, June 13, 2010

Thank God for God's People

I went food shopping today with help from one of the sisters from my congregation. I was soooo happy to have been able to finally pick up the food items that I've really been needing. I can't wait to start cooking tomorrow. And don't worry . . . I'll take plenty of pictures!

Also, I went to a barbeque today. It was too much fun! I really enjoy hanging with my Japanese brothers and sisters. On top of the fact that they make me feel safe and at home, I get a free Japanese lesson out of the deal. All of us were in the house prepping food, laughing and having a good time. And after a long week, it was just what the doctor ordered. I don't know if I would be able to survive a year without them.


1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy for you, and I'm relieved! They sound like wonderful people!

    ReplyDelete