Friday, September 2, 2011

What Should I Read?

So now that I'm actively writing in my blog again, I've decided that it's important for me to start getting back to actually reading blogs again. Unfortunately, upon checking the old blogroll I realize that all of my favorite writers haven't posted in over a year. (It's like we all went into "blog hibernation" at the same time.) Either way, I need some new sites to follow. So if anybody is reading this . . . if anybody is out there . . . please, give me some suggestions. I would love to know "what's hot on the skreets" right now. For the time being, I will continue to send out subliminal messages to the likes of my fellow hibernators who have yet to reemerge from their caves . . . come baaaaaack!!! lol (okay, not so subliminal). Either way, thank God for the ones who have continued to write - see my blog roll - you guys are gangster!

No comments:

Post a Comment