Friday, January 27, 2012

Being a Director is HARD

So I have one and a half episodes under my belt, thus far and things are crazy.  Pumping out a scene means getting locations, actors, equipment, time, etc. and these are all things that don't come easy.   It's kind of like trying to take a civilized picture of a house full of animals.  There is always someone straying out of the photo or the flash doesn't go off and you have to keep everyone's attention before they all wander away, going in opposite directions.  Regardless, I have never been so sure that this is what I want to do.  It's kind of like, the more I have to work hard for this - the more I realize that I'm cut out for this kind of work.  *sigh*  Either I'm a glutton for heart attack inducing situations or I'm a director at heart.  I'd like to think it's the latter.  :-)

Scorcese . . . I'm coming for ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment