Friday, April 5, 2013

Treading Water

Well, I've reached the next step in my grad school journey which is hauling ass across the country to the sunshiny state of California.  This is where things get interesting.  Why?  Well, I have no job and school starts in September.  So that's about 5 months of figuring ish out.  Of course, the first thing I'm doing is getting a job.  Somewhere that can allow me to pay my rent and hopefully be flexible enough to let me go to school.  Positive thinking starts now.

It's funny I was thinking about (of all things) the fact that I'm not a strong swimmer.  Not in the sense that I can't swim, but I have a hard time treading water.  When I think about my life, it kind of makes sense.  Right now, I feel like I have to tread water until school starts - which like I said, is not my strong suit.  Let's hope I start swimming again real soon!  Scratch that . . . I WILL start swimming soon!  Failure is NOT an option.

:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment