Thursday, June 11, 2009

That'll Do Pig

Happening #1

Health is not valued till sickness comes.
Dr. Thomas Fuller, (1654-1734) Gnomologia, 1732

Ain't that the truth. Not too long ago I was frolicking through the meadows, but now . . . (sniffle, sniffle, SNEEZE!) I'm blowing holes through torn up pieces of toilet tissue.

I guess it's appropriate that I'm watching Babe (don't ask me why) because I feel like I'm battling the swine flu right about now. Which is kind of confusing because wasn't I sick a couple days ago? Okay, it was more like a couple months ago, but that's still too soon for me. Summer time's here, the weather's . . . well, the weather sucks right now but this weekend's supposed to be really nice. I hope I can get better by then. Being sick is so not cool right now. (Sniffle)

No comments:

Post a Comment