Saturday, November 21, 2009

I Found THIS

Unfortunately, Late Night with Jimmy Fallon hasn't gotten any better. His band (The Roots) still rock, though. Despite my Late Night TV needs going unfulfilled, I have discovered a new channel that's succeeded in keeping me entertained. THIS-TV! The channel is actually called THIS and they play really strange, old movies and tv shows. Disclaimer: THIS channel is definitely not for everybody, but it works for me (and my weird coworker, Nate).


Outside of shows like Mr. Ed, The Patty Duke Show and the Outer Limits, THIS-TV plays B movies from the 70's and 80's like Hercules starring Lou Ferrigno, Teen Wolf Too or Octoman. This might not sound appealing to most people, but I find these shows hilarious to watch and laugh at. The 2 dimensional characters, bad costumes and terrible lighting keep me entertained while working. Also, it's crazy some of the stuff it was okay to say and do on TV back in those days.


Right now I am watching some movie from the 1980's called Miracle Mile. It's hi-larious! :-)
That's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment