Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Realizations

Courtesy of Stephanie from Not the Oxygen. Here are some things I'm realizing. Feel free to repost or comment with whatever you've come to realize.

1. I've come to realize that my chest-size...is smaller than I thought. But my cup size is a Double D. (Ain't that crazy? All this time I've been wearing the wrong size bra)

2. I've come to realize that my job...will be coming to an end. There is finally a light at the end of this tunnel.

3. I've come to realize that when I'm driving...I can be very impatient.

4. I've come to realize that I need....a blue ray DVD player.

5. I've come to realize that I have lost...my patience.

6. I've come to realize that I hate it when...my "church shoes" get scuffed up on the heels.

7. I've come to realize that if I'm drunk...I shouldn't be around someone gross, because I get really, um, friendly.

8. I've come to realize that money...doesn't mean anything if you're not happy. (I used to think that was a load of sh#!)

9. I've come to realize that certain people...have always been there for me.

10. I've come to realize that I'll always...chew ice.

11. I've come to realize that my sibling(s)...make me laugh harder than anyone I know.

12. I've come to realize that my mom...is one of the strongest, yet vulnerable people I've ever met.

13. I've come to realize that my cell phone...is not my lifeline anymore.

14. I've come to realize that when I woke up this morning...I was sweaty.

15. I've come to realize that last night before I went to sleep...I shouldn't have ate that sausage sandwich (okay, I sound really gross).

16. I've come to realize that right now I am thinking...that I can't wait to get home and go back to sleep (I'm at work right now).

17. I've come to realize that my dad...has made a lot of mistakes in his life, but sometimes he really comes through and I should appreciate him for that.

18. I've come to realize that when I get on Facebook...I find out how funny and beautiful my extended friends and family are.

19. I've come to realize that today...is going to be very busy.

20. I've come to realize that tonight...my boyfriend is taking me out to dinner to celebrate my new job offer (that I will be accepting Stephanie :-)

21. I've come to realize that tomorrow...has not happened yet, so I can't try to control it.

22. I've come to realize that I really want to...exercise and get back into shape.

23. I've come to realize that the person who is most likely to repost this is...I have no clue. You guys are random as hell, lol.

24. I've come to realize that life...just is.

25. I've come to realize that this weekend...I can't go spending money all willy-nilly because my bank is stupid and won't process my direct deposit check for a couple days. (They got me 2 weeks ago with some overdraft fees)

26. I've realized the best music to listen to when I am upset...is mellow, soothing songs that help me to put things into perspective

27. I've come to realize that my friends...think about me more than I thought they did.

28. I've come to realize that this year...went by quick and easy.

29. I've come to realize that my EX is... someone that I have got to stop mentioning.

30. I've come to realize that maybe I should...evaluate how hard I can be on myself and other people.

31. I've come to realize that love...is never complicated or mean, or painful.

32. I've come to realize that I don't understand...people in general.

33. I've come to realize my past...is never going to change, no matter how much I obsess over it.

34. I've come to realize that parties...are only fun when you are with a bunch of people who just want to have a good time.

35. I've come to realize that I'm totally terrified...of living an unfulfilled life.

36. I've come to realize that my life...takes dramatic twists and turns in the most natural, smoothest ways.

37. I have come to realize that I...am in a serious, loving relationship with someone for the first time in my life and I may be spending a year away from them.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for doing this! I didn't think anyone really would :D

    It's so cool youre taking the job! You will have a "crunknificent time". Not so cool on the sausage sandwich- don't tell me you had a glass of orange juice with it!? Sausage sandwiches are never safe especially before bed. LOL

    Why aren't we Facebook friends? --Stephanie Hyndman

    ReplyDelete
  2. Giving out my Facebook name would expose my true identity. :-)

    ReplyDelete