Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Day 4 of the Beyonce Diet and My Stomach Pains are Sasha FIERCE

It's Day 4. I lost another pound. Still not hungry. But I want to taste food again. Blah, blah, blah.

Now I'm going to get real with you guys. If you don't like conversations about poop, then I suggest you click the little x in the corner of your screen. This is real talk all right? Not pretty. Here goes . . . I have not had any solid food in my stomach for 4 days. On top of this, I have been drinking herbal LAXATIVE tea. You figure it out.

This diet would be a piece of cake if it wasn't for the occasional cramping from the tea. My body has never done good with laxatives but the man-friend is doing just fine and dandy. My only wish is that we had a loud bathroom fan so that I wouldn't have to hear him exploding every morning.

I swear I will never look at Beyonce the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment