Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Day 3 and I weigh 143 lbs


Quote of the Day: "Even Georgie's dog food smells good now!" <---The Man-friend

So it's Day 3 of my Master Cleanse diet and shockingly I'm still not really hungry. The lemonade really holds me over and I haven't gotten tired of the taste...yet. I lost 3 lbs and the man friend has lost 7. I'm not mad at him, though. He can stand to lose a few more pounds than I need to. Either way, I'm trudging along even though I have a slight headache (which I get from time to time regardless of being on a diet, so I'm not sweating it.) I've been trying to stay inactive as much as possible. No exercising, no moving around too much. The way I see it, I'm not really taking in any calories so why should I over exert myself when my body will just naturally burn throughout the day? Plus, I'm scared that I might pass out or something could go terribly wrong if I do too much. Either way, that's the update. No six-pack tummy just yet but when I get one, I will be sure to post pictures and put all of you "eaters" to shame!

That was the hater coming out, sorry! :-(

Anywho, one of the things that is helping me to take my mind off of cheeseburgers is . . .


I love me some Tabatha!

No comments:

Post a Comment