Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Old Timer's Disease

I have probably already said this before, but I am definitely going to be one of those crazy little old ladies who holds conversations with myself or even worse...conversations with people who are looong gone from my life. Why? Well, because I've already started. Now I'm not even going to drop the "this may sound crazy..." disclaimer on this post because I KNOW I'm not the only one who talks to themselves. Some of yall know you start your morning routines off on the porcelain throne with thoughts of yester-year or yesterday's mistakes, lol. This week just happened to be mind-numbingly surreal and super busy so I've been trying to pick up some pieces and put things into perspective. Either way, every so often a soul-draining, "Noooooh!" will escape my mouth or a sudden burst of "Ugh!" And do you know what that looks like to the outside world? It looks like I should be over at Shady Acres hugging myself in a padded room.


UGH!!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I'll be right there with ya. Me and me 2000 cats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Rebel Mel - great! We can do a sequel to Grey Gardens . . . "Grey Gardens 2: Ebony and Ivory." LOL

    ReplyDelete