Sunday, May 30, 2010

Where In The World Is Arnetta Green???


Hello...Man-friend here, the good guy behind the great woman, the most-wonderful Ms. Arnetta Green! If you are even an occasional follower of this blog, you know that Ms. Green has embarked on a year-long adventure in the beautiful and mysterious country of Japan. Now, while I miss her like crazy, I am happy about her incredibly courageous decision to see another country; another culture. It also gives me the opportunity to go visit...and yes, I already have my passport!

She gave me permission to go on her site and just go nuts - okay...not go nuts - to inform you that she is doing well, taking things day-by-day, and is looking forward to communicating all she has done and all she has seen in the three weeks she's been in the Land of the Rising Sun. Unfortunately, it's taking a little longer than she expected to get Internet access, but once she's connected, dear readers, she will bedazzle you with her tales from the other side of the world! She has her journal and assures me she is writing everything down, and in time , she will blog about it all.

That's about it. Good health and happiness to you all!

Peace and love,
The Man-friend

7 comments:

  1. Hi Man-Friend!!!
    Thanks for the update! I'm sure our missing her is nothing compared to you missing her :(
    But it's good to know that she made it safe and sound in that high-paced and slightly nutty country.
    Tell her to make sure she's at the right kind of vending machine when she's thirsty, and not at one that has used undies... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Man-friend @Cecilia-

    I think Arnetta feels all have forgotten about her; she will be sooo pleased to know that you replied! She expects to have access to the internet in about a week (or less). Her flight was long, but smooth and she is settling in quite nicely. I miss her very much...she's my beautiful angel. (Cue the "awww" sound effect!)

    ..and used undies are NEVER refreshing! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Man-friend @ Rebel Mel - She has missed you, too! She cannot wait until she's able to post. And while she will still have the same URL, I believe she might have a different blog name...stay tuned!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Let her know that she is MISSED, and I would surely fall to pieces if she doesn't return! Send her XOXOXOX!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Man-friend @ Islandbaby - She will very much appreciate knowing you commented & I will definitely send her your hugs & kisses. She will return if I have to swim to Japan to get her!

    ReplyDelete