Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Wedding #2

Not a soap box rant. I repeat, not a soap box rant!

We are advertis'd by our loving friends.
William Shakespeare (1564-1616)

So I went to another wedding. This time as a bridesmaid. My sorority sister (who also happens to be one of my best friends) got married two days ago and let me tell you this wedding was completely different from the first wedding I mentioned a couple months ago.

Let's just say that I didn't spend the whole night trying to help the videographer interview guests (lol, who does that?) so that I wouldn't have to sit at my own table full of married couples who wanted to know when I - the only one without a date - would be getting married. Instead, I was actually able to enjoy myself. I got to wear the sexiest, most glamorous bridesmaid dress. Oh, and my favorite part . . . my besty made sure to seat me, and another one of our sisters who happened to be flying solo that night, at a table full of handsome, single guys. We both had the biggest, cheesiest smiles on our faces all night.

Now THAT is how you treat your single friends at a wedding. :-)

I'm still a little giddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment