Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Clean Up Woman

I finally cleaned up my apartment. My dog was so freaking happy it made me feel bad for letting the apartment get so bad in the first dang place. To my credit, I had a lot of stuff going on and a lot of stuff to unpack. I decided that I wouldn't be moving into my dream townhouse, so it's back to the drawing board.

I took my first ceramics class yesterday and I guess it really got my artistic bug going, so I have been taking the time out to organize my place so that I can paint some pictures and really spruce things up around here. I can't wait to get to work creating art for people to buy. The ceramic pieces at the studio where I took my class last night were so elaborate and beautiful, it was very intimidating to see how talented these people were to create some of these works of art. I brought my "luvah" and he was so impressed that he took a bid on one of the pieces (and it wasn't cheap, yall - that's how good these pieces of art were). Let's just say we were in awe. Hopefully, I will be able to get to that level of talent in the future. We'll see! I love my class, though, and can't wait for next Monday so that I can get the hang of working the clay on the potter's wheel and all that stuff . . . even though my teacher didn't Patick Swayze me :-( Maybe next time! lol

2 comments:

  1. I know a sculpture instructor that will DEF. Swayze you! He's real pervy :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm . . . well, as long as he looks like Patrick Swayze (or the bartender in your last post). Because it's only sexual harassment if the guy is ugly! :-)

    ReplyDelete