Monday, December 14, 2009

Letting the sh#% Go

I need to learn how to set people in their place dead on the spot. I also need to learn how to let things go so when I am not in a position to set someone or something straight, I don't hold onto it for the rest of my life. Ugh! I need a "life laxative."

When I get like this, it reminds me of the villain in this movie . . . (I wish I could have found a shorter video, but the whole clip is pretty good too so . . . )




Don't sleep on the children's cartoons. They can drop some serious life lessons on ya!

My favorite part is at 1:56 . . . "they allll hated me!" Hilarious! Every time I get hateful, I think of that.

4 comments:

  1. Ha! I've never seen this. Chillax

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry about people and their strange ways...they fear the unfamiliar!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Steph - you should check it out, it's cute and with a good message too.

    @Bighead - It's not the other people I'm worried about. It's my obsessive behavior.
    :-(

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I remember I'll watch, but I swear I have a bad, bad, sorry memory...

    ReplyDelete