Sunday, January 31, 2010

Day 1 and I Want Some Baked Macaroni and Cheese


So this is Day 1 of my Master Cleanse diet. Me and the man-friend (who is also joining me on this endeavour) made the special lemonade last night. It's actually not too bad. It tastes like lemonade (imagine that!). I didn't expect the maple syrup to add that "sugar" tasting flavor to the concoction the way it did. In other words, I expected it to taste like maple-syrupy-lemon water. But no, it tastes like lemonade with a little cayenne pepper in it. Not bad at all. (For now, lol)

Since it's early in the morning, my body's still working on the pizza from last night. The hunger hasn't gotten violent just yet, but I'm sure within a couple of hours, my stomach is going to be doing all kinds of talking. And I'll just muzzle it with this tasty little drink and later tonight some laxative tea. Needless to say, it's going to be an interesting evening. :-/ Either way, the morning weigh-in was 146 lbs. So that's my update!

6 comments:

  1. The moms are on a diet and as I read this I'm eating their diet butter, so FYI Kroger has a tasty light butter. IDK how they do it, but it tastes just like regular butter.MMMM

    (They're doing weight watchers)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh god- this sounds awful. Is the goal to make you so hungry that you start shitting and vomiting, because I have to say- I think I'd be doing that after an hour. And lots of crying. I'll eat some macaroni for you. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did the master cleanse after both of my egg donations (I wanted to get the hormones out) and it's really not that bad (the worst part is what it does to your digestive system: be warned!)

    And thanks, now I want Baked Mac and Cheese too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your a skinny mini!~ Ms. 146! lol I did the Master Cleanse for 6 days! Lost 7lbs. The hunger pains and the headaches got so bad I was gonna rip someone's head off. lol My bf at the time came over with some Hardee's on the 6th day and that was it.. cleanse over.

    But don't mind me, you can do it! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh how i love me some mac and cheese!

    thanks for following!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Steph - Mmmm . . . butter :-/

    @Smart Ass Sara - Well, I've done the pooping. No vomiting or crying . . . yet.

    @S.I.F. - My tummy was hurting something terrible last night and this morning. And baked mac and cheese is "tha bizniz" (forget about that microwaved crap)

    @SheBloggs - (blushes) Aw, thanks! And that's exactly why I convinced the BF to go along with the diet. His eating in front of me would have been too much.

    ReRe - The pleasure is mine!

    ReplyDelete